If you own a monument or a building in a heritage conservation area, the National Heritage Board offers you:
- scientific and other information on the monument or building in the heritage conservation area;
- useful advice on how to maintain and use the monument;
- help in storing a movable monument free of charge in conditions supporting its conservation;
- an opportunity to apply for aid from the state budget;
- an opportunity to apply for other benefits for the monument or building in the conservation area;
- an opportunity to apply for a permit to export cultural monuments.