There is currently no competition to fill open jobs.
The National Heritage Board offers traineeships for students who:
- are interested in the activities and functions of the National Heritage Board;
- have a good knowledge of the Estonian language and a medium-level knowledge of at least one foreign language;
- are familiar with text and data processing programmes in the Windows environment;
- are at least 18 years old and have completed secondary education.
Traineeships at the National Heritage Board are unpaid!
To apply for a traineeship, please send the following documents via e-mail or by post:
- Cover letter
Please specify in the cover letter:
- Desired duration of the traineeship, time of traineeship (which months) and starting date
- Reasons for wanting to complete a traineeship at the National Heritage Board
- In which department of the Board would you prefer to complete the traineeship
Taking into account the Board’s possibilities and the preferences and profiles of students, suitable candidates are chosen who will be contacted within 30 days at the latest.
Please send the documents to:
Uus tn 1810111 TALLINN